I saw this at Topshop in my town yesterday.
And felt immediately gross.
If this was made by black people, I’m all for it and wouldn’t mind buying it actually
but it’s made by a white-owned company ‘Paladone’
I am sick of whites thinking that my FUCKING NATURAL HAIR is a SPONGE to them. FUCK you. no. FUCK YOU. ARGH.
maybe some day, whites will stop making a joke out of my hair.
link for more fecking info:
Fuck you whites. My hair is not a goddamn sponge. This shit ain’t cute
I’m gonna make a white male version of this with a bald head and a tiny penis that has no use whatsoever.
OMFG I NEED THIS!!! oh wait i didnt read the commentary, made by a white company…yeah no……
Fuck I hate them.
my friend bought this in the first week that we were at uni and i fucking told her that it was racist piece of shit toy but she GENUINELY thought it was funny which i just don’t understand.
we barely talk any more anyway so, she fucking moans about people stereotyping her for being Italian and her and her best friend are the two biggest fucking over privileged racists on campus i swear.
how to tell your racist friends they are racist when they just can’t see it.
but yeah this is a sick joke and never funny
I can’t bold on here but > “I’m gonna make a white male version of this with a bald head and a tiny penis that has no use whatsoever”. THAT.
You can’t fight racism with more racism, end of.
that’s not racism ^ …
anyone wanna do the rounds of collecting their people?
omg this is so in apropriate
and agree with comment above, “you cant fight racism with more racism” …. what people are saying here isn’t racist. omg.
This can be taken as racist, or a novelty. I mean. Really, the disco guy on the left is more of a cocoa skin rather than black. Yes, it’s a stereotypical thought that all black people from the sixties had afros, but I simply don’t see how this is racist personally. I just came back home from seeing my girlfriend, and I saw all these billboards saying ‘Black People Convention’ or ‘Black Singles’ it’s like, if white people were to have a white people convention or a strictly white dating website, instant racism and blah, but since it’s the ‘minority’ having it, boom, it’s alright. It’s liberty and justice from all in America. So, yes, this little thing is stereotyping black people from the sixties, but I promise that if you were to actually look for it, there’s a shit ton of stuff that is banging against whites. I personally don’t find myself racist, I find myself to be equal rights. And I know I’ve got black people in my ancestry more than likely, and I have a black brother-in law and a black cousin. I’m not trying to sound like a white-power person or a racist person here, because to be blunt, seeing white-power disgusts me as well as racism. So,my point of writing this, is that I feel this is more of a stereotyping kitchen or whatever thing rather than a racist item. EDIT: ALSO, you say it’s made by a ‘white company’. Does anyone know if the designer of this product was white? Because perhaps it was designed by a black person. In the end. If it was a white person and the brillo pad was orange or some other color, it would’ve been hilarious. WE ARE ONE HUMAN RACE. FORGET COLOURS OF SKINS. I don’t give a flying fuck. We are human. I get that your heritage is important to you, but I don’t think fucking afros and disco is your damn heritage. EVERYBODY from the sixties or whatever the fuck this era was from had afros, white, black, asian, HUMAN. Racism is horrible. But it’s a fucking product and the whole start of this is because it’s made by a ‘white company’. Nobody takes into fucking consideration that black people could work at the higher ups of the company. Jesus.
I wont waste my time explaining to you why your comment is wrong
so just shut the fuck up
- 69bitches likes this
- fucked-fantasy reblogged this from fat-femmekilljoy and added:
- fat-femmekilljoy reblogged this from deafmuslimpunx and added:
- academygray reblogged this from queerhairyvag and added:
- kcorm likes this
- with-armsoutstretched reblogged this from queerhairyvag and added:
- midnightbluebelle reblogged this from deafmuslimpunx
- midnightbluebelle likes this
- thisaintaroomfullofsuicide reblogged this from eifra
- dontfuckwithbloggers likes this
- compulsives likes this
- warmedbythesun reblogged this from queerhairyvag and added:
- hardhatpartycat reblogged this from queerhairyvag and added:
- cellardoor2006 likes this
- incertanity reblogged this from atriptothemorg and added:
- magiconearth likes this
- beautifuldynamite likes this
- wildbright reblogged this from atriptothemorg and added:
- missingpersons1and2 likes this
- atriptothemorg reblogged this from queerhairyvag
- hungry-skin-vacant-meat likes this
- queerhairyvag reblogged this from kada-bear and added:
- jounieh reblogged this from deafmuslimpunx
- misfitstormer reblogged this from realdoll
- hairypitsandtits likes this
- bearyourcross likes this
- impromptuonedykedanceparty reblogged this from youarenotyou
- rainbowtastica reblogged this from queerhairyvag and added:
- impromptuonedykedanceparty likes this
- rocksareblue likes this
- theyoungerdaze reblogged this from ethiopienne
- anothercrazyyr reblogged this from gamingtimeladyfromgallifrey
- gamingtimeladyfromgallifrey reblogged this from sexgenderbody and added:
- classicnotcliche likes this
- morningsides likes this
- bitterseafigtree reblogged this from sapphrikah and added:
- goinlikeelsie likes this
- soursweetie likes this
- kada-bear reblogged this from chaseross and added:
- causeimmisterbrightside reblogged this from chaseross
- causeimmisterbrightside likes this
- monalisasmiled reblogged this from ordinaryelegance
- negronathan likes this
- cocoadoll likes this
- dijpoetess reblogged this from soundlessshouts and added:
- bloodybonniferr reblogged this from merrymagicalbroad
- adiamondtothesun reblogged this from wyldfire777 and added:
- wyldfire777 reblogged this from chaseross
- spooksee likes this